Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah so... haven't posted... been meaning to... psh.

Basically, finished Sloppy First and got Second Helpings last night. I LOOVEE ITTTT. I haven't been this excited about a book in a long time.

I had off yesterday so I went with Celia and Kyle to Walmart and sushi. Came home, hung out with Cory, Jon and James. I told Cory that I had a thing for Jon... and he dropped it every 10 seconds. "Oh, you two should date~" "You two are doing the couple thing!" etc etc. My whore ass wore shorts and under I wore my garter and stockings... I felt hot. I wasn't doing it to impress Jon or, anything like that. I just felt like being sexy.

Charlie and Scarlett came in my store the other day... ugh. Of course I try and stay away from them. They were in another line, then the line I was bagging for was to the asiles but they didn't go to the other clear lines. And people say that she doesn't try to start shit. She def does. Then James came in to distract me while they were being rung up next to me. He went and said hi, then came directly back. Scarlett said, "BYE JAMES!!!!!!" as loud as she could. I'm like... yeah. You haven't changed at all, you stupid fucking slut. Anyhow. When I saw them... my heart started racing a thousand miles an hour. Maybe more. I just died a bit inside. Then later on that day... I read two notes from Charlie that were stuck in my purse. I wanted to cry so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment