Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yeah, so. Today was fucking crazy at work because Maragette decided that it was chill to cut everyone's hours and have only one person from 2 - 6, and it was yeah, fucking crazy. Afterwards she sat me down and lectured me about money and how I need to handle it better. She said that the safe was missing a lot of money from last night. I just kind of stared at her. She told me I need to do a safe count before I leave at night. Isn't funny that this morning and afternoon the safe was almost exactly over what it was short last night? HMM. Don't lecture me when it's clearly someone else who can't count.

So I count my safe at 1130, and it's 1.51 over, which is a different ammount than before. I get to counting his til and it's 263.99 short. Uhm, what? I count it. I count it again. And again. I must have picked up too much in the system or did my last pick up wrong... I don't know. Then I go to clock out, and I fucked up my time. My day went from super fucking bad, to Ok :], to really, really fucking bad. I seriously hope that money is in the safe and I did it wrong... I thought I was doing OK since the safe was a dollar over. Then I fucked up again. I seriously want to cry. No matter what I do, I fuck something up. I hope I get a call in the morning telling me everything is ok, rather than, "We can't find it." I don't want to be fired. I need this job. I can't work anywhere else. I would be devistated.

No comments:

Post a Comment