Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I has new books?

Kthnxbye.

I got The BreakupBible and Sloppy Firsts, which was recommended by Hayley G Hoover.

I tried to go to sushi with Jasmine but she had stuff to do but I was already getting dressed and starving. I met Celia instead and we had a good time, and the best Hampton rolls.... EVER. I melted when I had each one. Next time I am just ordering 3 of them and be done.

Now I'm watching High School Musical, chatting with some friends... really wanting to read my books.

I'm very bad about buying books, not picking them up for months, but buying more... like I got The Luxe two months ago and I have read the first chapter. I honestly haven't finished Looking For Alaska or Paper Towns. I know! The nerdfighter in me died a bit ;[ Don't kill me.

I am running out of money fast, and I still need to buy Dragonforce tickets. Fuck :[

No comments:

Post a Comment