Friday, April 24, 2009

Yeah so... I just got in. I spent a bit of time with Cory and Jon today... then Cory wanted to go home, so I went with Jon to Denny's and we chilled in front of his house. We talked about a lot of shit and he told me he is... or... was in love with Janet, his roommate. Now they barely speak. James also had a thing for her. I just kind of... lost my appetite. I mean now it mostly confirms that I cannot... be with him or anything. I should just give up anyway.

I feel bad also because Josh wanted to hang out and do movie night... and I said I had shit to do in the morning. Which, technically, I do... but ugh. If I ever ended up dating him, and hanging out with Billy and his wife.... AWKWARD. But Josh doesn't know what happened between me and Billy. Agh. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment