Sunday, April 19, 2009

So my day went like this:

Stressing over the previous situation, no sleep.
Wake up at 7, call work and ask if everything is OK. She didn't see my note.
Sleep for a half second, get a call back saying it IS OK! :D!!!!!!!! Then ask about my time.
Roll around for 5 seconds, get a phone call back saying it was fixed, then asked to come in at noon.
TRY to sleep but I'm too wide awake and happy... get some grits, then another phone call.
Roy. "Come in now. Had a cashier call out."

Ugh. We had one cashier, then me, from 9am til 2pm. UGHHHHGHGHGHHGH. Then I had to help Tammy with her CHAOS of an office and we were at eachother's throat for a bit. I got out of there as soon as I could.

I went to sushi with Jon and Jasmine, had nommynommy Hampton rolls. Then they asked if I wanted to go see 17 Again and I said sure why nottttt. Jasmine ordered a huge margarita and I got a huge Mudslide. I couldn't even finish it! 17 Again was super good, and Zac is haaawwwttttt. I was SUPER weak when his best friend, playing his father, said, "We need to get your new clothes. Your shirt is B'dazzled," talking about his Ed Hardy shirt. I was WEAKKKKK. Maybe a bit more than usual given the Mudslide. What was suuppperrr not sexy? The mom's name was SCARLETT. UGH. And I can't read Maureen Johnson's new book, because it's called SUITE SCARLETT. UGHHHHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP.

Anyway, even though life and Havok and stupid shit got me down allllllllllll week, my day was awesome enough to make me happy for a bit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment