Thursday, April 23, 2009

Went into work and got bitched at about supposedly money missing sometime. I just started crying. I double count everything. I don't know why shit is fucked up. I am careful. I double count. I make sure it's right. I don't know how everything gets fucked up.

Then after that, a short bit later, Charlie's mom comes in and sends a Western Union and gets lottery. I asked how Charlie and Scarlett are... just told me they are OK and about the new puppy. She told me he still has pictures of me on the computer and he looks at them. Also the way she was talking about other things it just seemed like she didn't believe they were going to last... I really just wanted to say, "Put in a good word for me." But I know that I can't go back. I want to with all my bloody heart. I'm beyond repair. I'm too broken for anyone else, and too far gone for Charlie again...

Now I'm on lunch... and it's two hours into my shift... I have 6 to go. What else couple possibly happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment