Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ok...

Not posting yesterday sooo didn't count. I am going to make this one count for yesterday and today because I don't have time...

"You're supposed to make time to blog, that's why it's BEDA!"

Yeah, yeah. Shut it.

Yesterday I went to work for a couple of hours, had a mental breakdown, slept a bit, went to Party City to get things for the party, then went to the set-up for the party. Good times, good times.

Tonight is the actual party... and it's "Come As You Aren't." So, being a bunny, I am dressing up as a puppy. Oh, no, not a usual puppy~! Celia is coming as a Lady, all prim and proper... and I am going as HER puppy :D Dalmation, in fact. It will be epic. So I am off to get ready... starts at 7... doesn't end til about 12 hours later probably. I will make a post sometime tomorrow night, hopefully.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment