Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So I had a small intervention from Cory and a tiny bit of James last night. Cory said he was tired of seeing me hurt from Charlie and Scarlett. He just... doesn't understand. I tried to give James an example but he just kinda said, "Well that's her issue." No. If he went through with what I did he, he would know. I hate making excuses for myself but it is how it is. I just sat here and bawled my brains out for the past hour. Its not easy, and I've tried soooo hard. For a while I was kind of just like, "Whatever." Then she started coming in the store again and Charlie stopped talking to me for a bit. I was FINE.

Then today I get a text from Scarlett... of course... 3 pages long, saying she doesn't do it on purpose. Of course Cory had to go ask her. OF COURSE SHE ISNT GUNNA FLAT OUT SAY WHAT A STUPID BITCH SHE IS. Dear lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment