Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wow. Uhm, not posted in 20 days. Go Jess!

Well erm... ok... listing bits:

-- Being hooked up by one of Scarlett's friends... uhh yeah.
-- Her and I are OK with eachother and can laugh once again
-- Charlie made the unecessary comment about not fucking up this boy, making me cry
-- Daniel is now dating someone else
-- Josh still likes me I suppose
-- I've talked to Chris about as much as Billy
-- Ashe comes home Friday! YAY!
-- Cory got a new job and I'm super jealous...
-- Bri quit again, so now I'm pushin 40 hrs again. Fat paycheck for the con FTW.
-- Started playing WoW more with Terald and this new guy Jim at work
-- The guy Scarlett introduced me to... David... he's a nerdy type, and asian. That's all I really know about him right now and that's ok.
-- HES NEVER BEEN KISSED OMG WHUT
-- I'm super lovin Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus right now

No comments:

Post a Comment